20 Shed Broiler Facility
Working Hard to Deliver Success
Working with several stakeholders including, Rural Funds Management (RFM), R&DG Sanday and Ryan Ryte Enterprises. VES Electrical Solutions was a key player in the development of a world class, large scale Broiler growing facility in Lethbridge (Victoria’s West).
Delivery of the 20 shed farm was completed in under 12 months, and involved mobilising employees and resources from across the state to deliver the project to exacting standards, on time and on budget.
Electrical / Technical Specifications as follows:
- 20 x 177m long 65,000 bird sheds (Tunnel Ventilated)
- 280 x 3ph Tunnel Fans (3 phase)
- 80 x Feeder Winches (3 phase)
- 40 x Shutter Winches (3 phase)
- 120 x Drinker Winches (3 phase)
- 160 x Feeder Motors (3 phase)
- 40 x Cool Cell Pumps (3 phase)
- 48 x Auger Motors (3 phase)
- 40 x Brood Curtains (3 phase)
- 4 x 500VA Main Switchboards with Power Factor Correction
- 20 x 50KVA Generators
- 4 x 315KVA Generators
- 20 x Motor Control Centres (MCC)
- 20 x Rotem Platinum Plus
- 4 x standalone VES alarm/dialler systems
- 100 x Heaters
- 160 x Ceiling Fans
On completion of the project the farm now houses some 1.3 million birds which are contract grown for one of Australia’s largest poultry processors, Baiada Poultry.